Saturday, July 30, 2005

New Yahoo Group! Diabetes Buddies

I have started a new Yahoo Group, Diabetes Buddies. The goal of the group is to provide a place for diabetics to link up with other diabetics -- to provide regular, email support for each other on a one-to-one basis, with the goal of improving control! In other words, people will go to Diabetes Buddies to find an email buddy.

I am the first and only member so far. I am an adult female looking for a buddy with type 1 diabetes, preferably an insulin pumper. (Now doesn't that sound like a dating ad?)

If you're interested in joining, go to the Diabetes Buddies website, tell me why you want to be a member, and I'll sign you up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be getting a message that I'd like to join. I wonder if any of my diabetic friends would want to join also.